The Button BASICS KIT
The 2-1/4" Button Basics Kit is the right choice for people looking to make lots of buttons for themselves and others, as well as for making buttons at events. Put your scissors away and make more buttons with this election button making start-up kit. Includes with the 2-1/4" graphic punch to cut your artwork with speed and accuracy.
- Tecre Model #225 Hand Press
- Tecre Model #2625 Graphic Punch (blade-less punch style circle cutter)
- Everything you need to make 500 x 2.25" pin-back buttons (shells, mylar, and pinned backs). You can order more 2-1/4" Button Supplies when you run out.
- Manufacturer's Warranty & Instructions
- The most popular size of button on the planet!
The 2.25" round election button maker machine makes one of the most popular button sizes. Great size for many uses including campaign buttons, fundraising, in schools and at community events.
The Tecre #225 is the best button maker on the market and is built to make thousands of buttons over many years. This is a machine is easy to use, well constructed and will not leave you disappointed.
The Tecre #225 button maker is all metal construction (no plastic parts), and makes professional quality pin back buttons as well as many other products including keychains and magnets. It has a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
Size: 10" x 3" x 6". Weight: approximately 10 lbs
Made in the U.S.A.
The Tecre #225 machines use Standard 2-1/4" Round Button Supplies.
Order online or call in with a credit card.
Need something you don't see there?
Just give us a call or send an email :)