DIY Button Templates
With a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge, all Custom Buttons can be designed using our on-line button editor. Choose your size and once on the product detail page, click the green button to use the editor. If you prefer to use your own design software and one of our downloadable templates, read below ...
IMPORTANT - Before you start
- Create artwork at 300DPI IN CMYK FORMAT and work directly on the template (do NOT place or copy template into a new file)
- OUTLINE OR FLATTEN ALL TEXT LAYERS before saving, so that any fonts you use are preserved
- We accept files saved as PDF, TIFF, JPG, AI OR PSD
- Your artwork should fit inside the "Artwork Area" and make sure the “Cut Lines” layer is turned on
- Design background should extend beyond the inner lines to outer blue “Cut Line”. This will ensure your artwork wraps around the button edge and doesn't end just before
- If you want text on the edge of your button, it must fit between the two dotted guide lines
- Turn off or delete the “TEMPLATE” layer before sending artwork (Magenta "Artwork Area" Line should not be visible)
- If printing at home, scale at 100% (do not “fit to page”)
- The PDF template is compatible with most programs. Please use the PSD template for Photoshop and the AI template for Illustrator.